Single Parents Get Single Parents Forums Coping as a Single Parent Single mom looking for job!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of celin celin 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ruby
    ruby
    Participant

Hello all,
    Just got divorced recently. My husband was cheating on me, so we got separated. Thankfully, I got the custody of my daughter, she is just 5 years old and doesn’t know about this separation and things. I want to give her a normal life, and if possible, a better one. But, I have been looking for jobs from the past 2 months, but still not yet gotten through anywhere. I really don’t want to depend on my parents and go back to them. I was into teaching, but post marriage, I resigned because my husband wanted me to be at home and take care of the family. I left my career for him, and now I feel so stupid for doing so. Now, it’s so hard to get through because I was not working for so many years. So, one of my friend suggested that I get myself registered with a recruiting agency, and they will find the perfect job for you and according to your needs. I have found The Executive Wings, a recruiting agency and liked their profile. But, I’m still not sure if this is a good idea. But, at the same time getting a good job is very important at the moment. Please tell me what to do ? Is this a good idea ? Thank you.

Profile photo of celin
    celin
    Participant

Hey, registering with a recruiting agency is actually a good idea, they will surely get you placed in good, reputed companies.!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Back to Top ↑

Skip to toolbar